Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

OCM: Update 3

(I've been posting a day behind so this post and the prior post are posted together so I can back on track!)
So, Short & Sweet...

My blemish didn't get any worse and I actually think the Tea Tree Oil is diminishing it already.
I did end up using the OCM this morning because my face felt oily when I woke up. I'm pretty sure it's because the weather is getting warmer and yesterday and today were the first nice days this year.

Still using the same Ratios. I hope it remains the same so I can mix together a pre-blended bottle. I'm just afraid of mixing up a concoction and having to change it. But what I could do is just make it and add a few drops of something extra if needed.

Tonight I applied a teeny weeny drop of Jojoba Oil after the Witch Hazel rather than my actual moisturizer.. Hoping for a clear morning!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment