Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OCM: Update 5 & Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000; 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex

So it's been about week using the Oil Cleansing Method...

Not only did I remain my clear complexion with switching from Proactiv, but my skin just looks so much healthier. It's more supple and my skin tone has evened out quite a bit. My blackheads are slowly vanishing.

Peter Thomas Roth
VIZ-1000 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex


 I also wanted to mention that I have been using Peter Thomas Roth's VIZ-1000; 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex around my eyes for some time. The last few days, I have been applying all over my face. Hyaluronic Acid has the capability to suck in moisture from the air and hold up to 1000x its weight. It's really great alternative to ordinary moisturizers. It absorbs instantly, and leaves absolutely no oily/greasy residue. I'm really in love with it. All the added moisture is excellent at keeping skin youthful and preventing premature aging as well!





I still haven't made it to buy my lavender oil; but I still plan on getting that to add to my oil blend.

There's definitely still time for a sudden breakout to occur before I can say the OCM is a keeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment